Essential drafting and design capabilities for your everyday needs: Autodesk®️ AutoCAD® Web️ on mobile is a trusted solution that gives you access to the core AutoCAD commands that you need for light editing and generating fundamental designs, all at an attractive price.
Use familiar AutoCAD drafting tools on your mobile device in a simplified interface, allowing you to access, create, and update DWG™ files anytime, anywhere.
30 day trial: Enjoy a fully functional free trial of AutoCAD Web for 30 days. After the trial is completed, you can access limited read-only functionality without a paid subscription.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to access AutoCAD Web on mobile.
• Work offline on your projects without an Internet connection and sync later
• Safeguard drawings in your Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
• Collaborate in real time with team members and reduce mistakes
• Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on mobile
• Simplify workflows by opening DWG files directly from Autodesk Drive, Autodesk Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• 2D file viewing
• Create, edit, and share 2D drawings
• Work offline and sync your changes once back online
• Insert blocks from your DWG drawing
• Manage layers and layer visibility
• Drafting and geometry editing tools
• Annotation and markup tools
• Measure distance, angle, area, and radius
• View and edit DWG files from your internal storage, email, or from the cloud
• Import values from Leica DISTO
• View coordinates and properties
AutoCAD Web subscription plans are available in the following options:
• Monthly for $9.99
• Yearly for $99.99
• Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT subscriptions
All new users have access to a free trial of AutoCAD Web for 30 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period.
Autodesk Website: https://www.autodesk.com/products/autocad-web
Term of Use: https://www.autodesk.com/company/legal-notices-trademarks/terms-of-service-autodesk360-web-services/autodesk-autocad-mobile-terms-of-service
AutoCAD Service is not provided to children under the age of 14, and users under 14 cannot use this Service.
This new release includes the following improvements or bug fixes:
New Trace Settings - Easily adjust opacity of overlay and geometry inside traces.
Other graphics improvements and bug fixes.
The AutoCAD team