Pure-tone audiometry is the basic hearing examination which determines the degree of hearing loss in relation to the sound frequency.
Hearing Test features:
* pure tone audiometry using bundled headphones and predefined calibration coefficients from the database (possible for systematically increasing number of devices),
* calibration of the device (in the case of lack of predefined coefficients or for headphones other than bundled).
* viewing tests results,
* adding notes to the tests results,
* printing of the tests results,
* adjustment of calibration (calibration coefficients may be adjusted on the basis of your audiogram produced using an audiometer).
* verification of calibration coefficients,
* suppressing of the masking noise for the purpose of free field audiometry.
The test consists in determining the quietest sound that you are able to hear, thus determining your hearing threshold. The risk is minimal and the test can be stopped at any time.
New features (version 27):
* bug fixes
New features (version 22):
* implementation of the Android security updates
* bug fixes
New features (version 15):
* customization of the test frequencies,
* support for high frequency audiometry,
* estimation of the “hearing age”,
* audiogram interpretation: age norms, speech banana,
* optional hiding of results when tested,
* support for new versions of Android: material design, permission adjustments, documents printing
Copyright© 2020 APK Portal - Free Download Unlimited APK