Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Are you looking for the NHS COVID-19 app? Go to www.covid19.nhs.uk
To use the NHS App you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
You can also access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer. Go to www.nhs.uk/app
Use the NHS App to:
• get advice about coronavirus
• order your repeat prescriptions
• book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
• check your symptoms and get instant advice
• view your medical record securely
• register your organ donation decision
• find out how the NHS uses your data
If your GP surgery or hospital offers other services in the NHS App, you may be able to:
• message your GP surgery, doctor or health professional online
• consult a GP or health professional through an online form and get a reply
• access health services on behalf of someone you care for
• view your hospital and other healthcare appointments
• view useful links your doctor or health professional has shared with you
• view and manage your care plans
Get advice about coronavirus
Get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
Order repeat prescriptions
See your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
Search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery. See details of your upcoming and past appointments.
Check your symptoms
Search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you.
View your medical record
Securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP surgery has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations.
Register your organ donation decision
Choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
Find out how the NHS uses your data
Choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
Keeping your data secure
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
If your Android device supports fingerprint detection, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
Copyright© 2020 APK Portal - Free Download Unlimited APK