NPR One is a whole new way to listen to stories, shows, and podcasts from NPR and your local public radio station.
It’s public radio made personal.
A handcrafted experience.
NPR One starts with the latest headlines then moves to a flow of stories that matter – narratives that increase your understanding, create connections, enrich your life and enliven your mind. All thoughtfully curated by hand, every day.
Always learning from you.
Just pop in your ear buds, tap your phone and NPR One starts flowing. And NPR One gets to know you. Skip what you don’t want, or tap the lightbulb to say a story is interesting. We’ll turn NPR One into your own personal radio station.
Love to listen on the go? Get the most out of NPR One with Android Auto and Android Wear. Skip, pause, and search at a glance without even touching your phone.
Staying at home? You can Chromecast NPR One to your TV or Cast for Audio devices.
Personal, not prescriptive.
Though your stream is personalized to deliver the stories you want, you’ll still hear the top news of the day and the stories you had no idea would captivate you.
Even with the breadth of public radio at your fingertips, you won’t lose touch at home. Local news is woven seamlessly into your listening experience. Local stories, locally reported, are delivered daily. Community is everything.
• A personalized stream of NPR and local station news and stories
• Skip, rewind, pause and share
• Search for your favorite shows, programs and podcasts
• International, national, regional and local content
• A simple, intuitive interface
• Sleep timer with five presets
It’s simple. It’s intuitive. It’s there for you. (Wherever ‘there’ is.)
As fast as the world is changing the way it listens to public radio, NPR One is changing the way we deliver it. NPR is here to deliver the public radio experience wherever you are. Whenever you can connect.
Here we go. It’s NPR One.
*Data Protection Choices*
By downloading this app:
* This update addresses a common playback issue. Some strange audio behavior may be due to a device battery setting restricting background audio. NPR One will now detect this setting and provide instructions to fix.
* We fixed a few bugs with Google Cast and moved the Cast button to the expanded audio player. Just tap or swipe up on the player to see it.
* We fixed a bug when using NPR One and Waze.
Please send us any questions or feedback via our quick form at http://help.npr.org.
Copyright© 2020 APK Portal - Free Download Unlimited APK