Sky Map is a hand-held planetarium for your Android device. Use it to identify stars, planets, nebulae and more. Originally developed as Google Sky Map, it has now been donated and open sourced.
The Map doesn’t move/points in the wrong placeMake sure you haven’t switched into manual mode. Does your phone have a compass? If not, Sky Map cannot tell your orientation. Look it up here: http://www.gsmarena.com/
Try calibrating your compass by moving it in a figure of 8 motion or as described here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1EPbAapaeI.
Are there any magnets or metal nearby that might interfere with the compass?
Try switching off “magnetic correction” (in settings) and see if that is more accurate.
Why is autolocation not supported for my phone?In Android 6 the way permissions work has changed. You need to enable the location permission setting for Sky Map as described here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6270602?p=app_permissons_m
The Map is jitteryTry adjusting the sensor speed and damping (in settings). We have a better solution coming soon!
Do I need an internet connection? No, but some functions (like entering your location manually) won’t work without one. You’ll have to use the GPS or enter a latitude and longitude instead.
Can I help test the latest features? Sure! Join our beta testing program and get the latest version. https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.google.android.stardroid
Find us elsewhere:⭐ GitHub:https://github.com/sky-map-team/stardroid
⭐ Twitter: http://twitter.com/skymapdevs
• Welsh language support (many thanks Cymrodor)
• Some Norwegian translation fixes (credit: FTNo)
• Made the Calibration dialog less aggressive and self-closing
• Shortened the EULA
• Restored Firebase Analytics
• Retired the temporary data hack for Neowise
• Changed the declination lines to be 10 degrees apart instead of 9 and added labels
• Moved the time travel dialog controls to the bottom so they do not clash with the Android UI
Copyright© 2020 APK Portal - Free Download Unlimited APK